Interested in becoming a supplier with Healthbank?
At Healthbank we take your health very seriously, so we only wish to bring in products that add real health benefits to our customers and are free from:
- Free from animal testing
- Free from Refined Sugar
- Free from palm oil
- Free from Parabens, Sulfates, SLS’s
- Free from synthetic additives?
- Free from ingredients that, if sold by HealthBank, would be in breach of the Medicines Act 1981.
- Free from ingredients that, if sold by HealthBank, would be in breach of the Dietary Supplements Regulations 1985.
- Where possible, we prefer the most environmentally friendly processes and won’t compromise on quality.
How to apply?
If you believe your products meet the above requirements please follow the following steps;
- Download and complete the attached form here
- Prepare a spreadsheet of product information for all products that meet the above criteria.
- Email the form, product information and price list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send through several samples, and copies of marketing material related to the products you wish us to stock to the below address.
Attention: New Product Assessments
408 Anglesea Street,
What happens next?
Once the above is receivedd we will review all the relevant information provided against the outlined criteria at the beginning of this page as well as the following;
- whether we already have products of the same type within the store
- whether the product(s) offer any points of difference
Following the review, the product advisory group will be back in touch via email. Communication will include a short summary of the comments made during the decision process. If your product is rejected the summary will include a brief explanation. Product selection is at the discretion of the Product Advisory Group (PAG) and once a decision has been made, no further discussion will be entered into.