Blackmores Bio Zinc - 168 Tablets
- Short Description:
- Supporting skin health, immunity & healthy sperm.Healthy skinImmune health
Contains zinc with co-factors to help maintain healthy skin & support skin prone to pimples and other minor skin disorders. Blackmores Bio Zinc also supports immunity, male reproductive health & healthy sperm.
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
- Helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin.
- Supports blemish-prone skin.
- Supports wound healing.
- Supports the production of healthy sperm and helps maintain a normal healthy sperm count.
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
- Supports the body's defences against free radicals.
- Includes co-factors to support the actions and utilisation of zinc.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men.
- When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 14.9 mg) 74.5 mg Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 18.6 mg) 90 mg Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 750 µg RE, 2500 IU) 860 µg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg