Blackmores Superkids Immune Gummies - 60 Gummies
- Short Description:
- Supports kids immune health
Blackmores Superkids¨ Immune Gummies are 99.9% sugar free to support kids immune health and contain a daily boost of 3 essential nutrients including vitamin C, D & zinc.
Children 2-12 years Ð Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 soft gummie (pastille) a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
No added salt, yeast, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. Sweetened with naturally-derived ingredients.
- There are some key nutrients to help support kids immune health.
- Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of general well-being and helps to support normal immune function.
- Vitamin C is best known for its role in supporting immune function. Ascorbic acid is required for normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C is widely found in fruits and vegetables.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D is found in a limited range of foods.
- Not suitable for children under 2 years.
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- This is a therapeutic product, not a lolly.
- Always read the label, use only as directed. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Zinc oxide (zinc 1 mg) 1.2 mg; Ferrous fumarate (iron 1.3 mg) 3.8 mg; Calcium hydrogen phosphate- anhydrous (calcium 5 mg) 17 mg; Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 5 mg) 24.2 mg; Nicotinamide 6 mg; Sodium ascorbate (vitamin C 10 mg) 11.3 mg; Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10 mg; Folic acid 50 µg; Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 0.750 µg; Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 12.5 µg) 125 µg; d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E 15 IU) 12.4 mg; Biotin (vitamin H) 25 µg; Potassium iodide (iodine 75 µg) 98.3 µg; Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5 µg; Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 350 µg; Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 550 µg; Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 650 µg; Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 582.5 IU) 200 µg; Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5 1.5 mg) 1.6 mg.