Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s Multi provides an everyday boost of essential nutrients for optimal peak performance for women of all ages. With high dose B-group vitamins to help to lift energy and balance life’s stresses and antioxidants for healthy ageing and immune support.
Adults: 1 tablet daily
- Supports energy pathways in the body, helps support the body during stress and helps maintain healthy skin and connective tissue.
- Antioxidants play a protective role in the body, by reducing potential damage and cell changes from harmful free radical molecules.
- Antioxidants also help maintain healthy connective tissue and enhance immune function.
- All nutrients are included at levels statistically shown to have health benefits.
- The PeakPerformance Multi contains Selenium, Iodine and Zinc, all known to be deficient in NZ soils. It also contains Vitamin D (Vitamin D deficiency is common in NZ).
- Only one tablet daily, to improve nutrient status.
PeakPerformance Womens’ Multi is considered safe and well tolerated at the dose recommended.
Exercise caution in individuals with gall bladder dysfunction as curcumin may cause gallbladder contractions similar to those experienced with a fatty meal.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Clinicians PeakPerformance Womens’ Multi may be taken at these times
Each film coated tablet contains: Ingredients Strength Unit, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext equiv to dry root (stand.to curcuminoids 40mg) 200 mg, Citrus Bioflavanoids 150 mg, Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 50mg) 56 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50 mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50 mg, Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg) 55 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50mg) 61 mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 mcg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 150 mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 600IU) 15 mcg, Folic acid 300 mcg, Biotin 150 mcg, Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10mg) 50 mg, L-Selenomethionine (Selenium 26mcg) 5.2 mg, Potassium iodide (Iodide 150mcg) 196 mcg. Also contains: Tabletting aids. Suitable for vegetarians. No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.