The human body is unable to produce its own vitamin C and must obtain it from food and dietary supplements.Vitamin C is essential for normal development and maintenance of a large number of vital functions. Vitamin C Lopo-Sachets contain liposomal vitamin C enclosed in the patented LIPOSHELL® formula.
The LIPOSHELL® technology helps ensure vitamin C is protected from substances within the body's digestive system which may degrade the active eingredient and reduce absorption.
Enclosing vitamin C in the LIPOSHELL® liposomes allows effective transport of vitamin C to locations in the body where it is required, resulting in a high absorption rate.
1 sachet once daily. Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Support the normal function of the immune system
- Help reduce the frequency and severity of ills and chills
- Support the production of collagen, essential for maintenance of skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
- Support iron absorption
Store below 25ºC, in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet.
Each 5g sachet contains:
Sodium Ascorbate 1000mg
- equiv. to Vitamin C 889mg
Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.