Vitamin B12 Oral Drops (50mcg/drop) - 15ml
- Short Description:
- Sublingual Vitamin B12 for mood and nervous system support, healthy mental function and red blood cell health
Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops provide a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin B12 for enhanced absorption and utilization in the body. Vitamin B12 is essential for mood and nervous system support, healthy mental function and red blood cell health.
Adult: Place 1 drop under the tongue daily. As maintenance, take 1 drop 3 times weekly. For long-term use, use together with folic acid.
- Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops supports healthy nervous system function.
- Supports mental alertness.
- Supports memory and healthy mood.
- Assists with sleep quality.
- Supports nerve health during times of immune stress.
- Useful in individuals with low blood and tissue levels of vitamin B12.
Pregnancy and breast feeding: Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times, use under supervision of a health professional to ensure appropriate dosing.
Active Ingredients in 1 drop: Ingredients Strength Unit, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 50 mcg. Also contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate. No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.