or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.57 USD fortnightly with More info
Clinicians NEW Sunshine Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 provides a synergistic combination of Vitamin D3 and K2 for essential daily support for optimal bone health, muscle strength, joint mobility and immunity. Suitable for the whole family!
Adults and children over 3 years of age take 1 tablet daily dissolved under the tongue or as professionally advised.
- Recommended for people with low Vitamin D levels.
- This product contains 1000IU of Vitamin D, the highest amount available in New Zealand without prescription.
- Vitamin D in general is essential for effective calcium absorption, required for healthy bones and teeth.
- Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D contains Vitamin D3 which is the form that is produced naturally in the body.
- Vitamin D3 and K2 have both synergistic roles in the body to support bone mineral density and every day immune, muscle, joint and heart health. K2 is an essential cofactor for Vitamin D metabolism.
Vitamin D is considered well tolerated when daily intakes do not exceed the recommended dose. Use with caution in individuals with high calcium levels, primary hyperparathyroidism or disorders of calcium metabolism. Use with caution in individuals on anticoagulant medications such as warfarin, monitor INR levels particularly in the 1st two weeks of therapy. Vitamin K doses of 100mcg/ day do not appear to interfere with warfarin and may actually help stabilize and reduce INR fluctuations (INR Ð International Normalised Ratio). Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Considered suitable when Vitamin D intake does not exceed the tolerable upper intake and Vitamin K does not exceed the recommended daily intake of 90mcg/ day for women aged 19 Ð 50 years
Each tablet contains: Ingredients Strength Unit, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000IU) 25 mcg, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7) 90 mcg. No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians. Also Contains: xylitol, sorbitol, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour. Contains Soy.
Provides a synergistic combination of D3 and K2 to support bone health, muscle strength, joint mobility and healthy immunity